A fine selection of Carnaroli rice from paddy fields in Italy. Special texture for risotto recipes.
1) Pour the saffron threads into white wine, stir and set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
3) Add the Risotto 3αλφα rice and sauté for 1 minute, until it’s coated with olive oil.
4) Diglase with the wine and saffron mixture and wait for the alcohol to evaporate.
5) Gradually add the broth in portions, stirring continuously until absorbed, before pouring the next portions.
6) Our risotto should be ready in about 20 minutes. Until it has completely absorbed the last dose of broth and is still juicy and crunchy, remove from the heat.
7) Add the butter and parmesan and mix to incorporate into the risotto.
8) Serve immediately, sprinkling with chopped parsley, freshly ground pepper and extra parmesan.
There are no reviews yet.