Terms & Conditions
For contact details see our Contact us page.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and Greek.Market. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by Greek.Market‘s terms and conditions set out below.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Greek.Market is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Contract for the Supply of Goods
- Greek.Market is a trading name of SNBC Group Ltd, Bolton, Greater Manchester BL3 2NZ, United Kingdom and its principal aim is to supply Greek products to the E.U. and worldwide.
- No contract for the supply of goods will subsist unless and until an email is sent by Greek.Market to you confirming that your order has been completed (dispatched) (this does not include our order receipt email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by Greek.Market and is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the email.
- Greek.Market is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- Items sold through Greek.Market may be fulfilled by other SNBC Group’s partner, associate and affiliate, based on stock availability. This will be confirmed on the dispatch email.
- Greek.Market accepts payment by credit or debit cards, internal credit, account funds, loyalty points and coupons.
- Your card will be charged within 24 hours from ordering, since stock is strictly controlled, reserved for you. In case of unexpected stock shortages or defective material, a full refund will be issued immediately without delays and you will be notified accordingly.
- Refund requests on unused credit cannot be accepted if you’ve used some of your deposited funds to pay for a discounted order. However, your deposit can be refundable if you have not paid for any discounted orders.
- All prices listed on the site include taxes (where appropriate).
- Minimum Spend per order is currently set at €
- In the case where a product is out of stock at Greek.Market and at our suppliers, you will be notified by email of the expected delivery date.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
Important information regarding the shipping of chocolate products
It’s great that we’re past the cold winter months and moving into longer nights and warmer days. As much as we enjoy this time of year, it does make shipping chocolate items more challenging. There is an increased risk that products containing chocolate will be damaged by heat during transit. In previous years we have simply opted to not ship these items during the Spring and Summer months. However, we were constantly having requests from customers that they must have their products and that we should ship anyway. So we have decided to continue shipping chocolate to our customers as long as they are willing to “take the chance”.
We ship a lot of chocolate to customers during the warmer months. The vast majority arrive perfectly intact and without damage. However, we cannot control the temperature of carrier warehouses and trucks during transit. We cannot control where the carrier leaves your package either. So there is a small risk that some shipments will unfortunately be damaged.
We will continue to offer these items for sale on our website. However please understand that we cannot accept responsibility should your chocolate melt during shipping. We are giving you the choice to place orders with this risk in mind. Greek.Market will not accept returns, issue refunds or store credits for any chocolate damaged by heat. It is solely the customer’s choice whether to order these items or not.
Delivery Options & Rates
At the moment Greek.Market delivers to customers in the UK, the European Union, Australia, the US and beyond.
Unlimited quantities of Greek products can be delivered to the EUROPEAN UNION (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden). Weight (or vol. weight) restrictions apply to all other countries.
There are no customs restrictions within the European Union.
If your country is no listed yet please contact us.
FREE EU shipping on all orders over €69 (mainland only, no remote areas)
Our delivery options and rates.
- Delivery items typically arrive within 3-7 business days. Please allow a couple of days days after the Estimated Delivery Time before enquiring about lost or missing items.
- Please allow additional time for your orders to arrive over bank holidays. We suggest allowing an additional 2-3 days for your packages to arrive to allow for delays within the mail.
- It is up to you to make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
- Please note: We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Greek.Market can’t be held responsible for any Customs charges that might be incurred by your country’s Customs authorities.
- Where you have already received the goods, you may cancel your order any time up to seven days after receiving the delivery. Goods are to be returned to us unopened. Greek.Market will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
- Greek.Market will not be liable for delivery costs if an item is returned unwanted.
- What is most important to us is that shopping with Greek.Market is a simple, “hassle-free”, process.
- We are happy to accept returns of unwanted*, defective or damaged items.
- * It does not apply to groceries and perishable products.
- Please return any Greek product wrapped securely to prevent damage, and include a note of the problem experienced and your original invoice.
- We will reimburse postage costs for defective items. We will not reimburse postage costs for simply unwanted items.
- If a Greek product is no longer obtainable, we will refund your account.
- We check returned Greek products and reserve the right to return any item to you at your expense if it is not defective/damaged.
- Greek.Market retains a certain level of information about our customers in order that we can process orders you place with us and provide you with a convenient service when you return to our site.
- The information you provide when registering will not be sold, lent or otherwise disseminated beyond Greek.Market and the resources required to fulfil your order, and we make every effort to secure any data we hold.
- Credit and Debit card details are entered into a secure server using SSL technology, which is provided by Stripe. Any of credit card processing company that you might choose, securely process your credit and debit card information and guarantee all transactions.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Principles therein which in summary require that data shall be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Not kept longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Not transferred to other companies without your consent and adequate protection.
- All the content on this site is protected by International Copyright Laws.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from Greek.Market.
- This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by Greek.Market. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Greek.Market makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
- Greek.Market will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Modification of Terms
- Greek.Market reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective from the date of posting on the Greek.Market website.
- Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers.
- If you have questions regarding the products and services provided to you by Greek.Market please contact us.